- In the field of power electronics, ever greater currents are being realised on smaller circuit boards.
- The size and space of the circuit board in a housing are becoming increasingly tight.
- In the field of sensor and communication technology, the signals are becoming faster and faster and/or a radio antenna is implemented directly on the PCB. The layout must be created according to the teachings and knowledge of so-called «high speed design».
- The variety of layouts in the specific fields has grown considerably, as has the variety of different possible PCB-Technologies. Whether it is the standard FR4 or more specialised FR4, RigidFlex, Flex or even printed plastic parts with copper and assembled components, the world of the PCB-Designer is becoming more and more interesting and diverse.
- Nowadays, it is also possible to display the layout in 3D in the layout programme. The components, tracks, etc., can also be moved directly in the 3D view and even integrated into the housing (step model). This means that any collisions between components or even with the enclosure can be detected at an early stage.
- Product Development
- OEM Product Solutions
- SENSOTEC Portfolio
- SENSOTEC Documents
- SENSOTEC References & Use Case
- SENSOTEC Contact Form
- Our Company