- In the field of power electronics, ever greater currents are being realised on smaller circuit boards.
- The size and space of the circuit board in a housing are becoming increasingly tight.
- In the field of sensor and communication technology, the signals are becoming faster and faster and/or a radio antenna is implemented directly on the PCB. The layout must be created according to the teachings and knowledge of so-called «high speed design».
- The variety of layouts in the specific fields has grown considerably, as has the variety of different possible PCB-Technologies. Whether it is the standard FR4 or more specialised FR4, RigidFlex, Flex or even printed plastic parts with copper and assembled components, the world of the PCB-Designer is becoming more and more interesting and diverse.
- Nowadays, it is also possible to display the layout in 3D in the layout programme. The components, tracks, etc., can also be moved directly in the 3D view and even integrated into the housing (step model). This means that any collisions between components or even with the enclosure can be detected at an early stage.
- Product Development
Our OEM references
We are at home in the most diverse markets!
Are you looking for an existing sensor solution?
Then you will certainly find what you are looking for in our SENSOTEC Portfolio.
- OEM Product Solutions
Our expertise in sound and vision: Find exciting content about us and our services.
You have the idea?
We have the competencies. The development portrait.
- SENSOTEC Portfolio
- SENSOTEC Documents
- SENSOTEC References & Use Case
You like our SENSOTEC sensors, but your application is not covered?
SENSOTEC NET in action
Our highbay sensors for corridors and halls - A reference
Here you can find exciting articles and publications about SENSOTEC.
- Steinel Group
- About STEINEL Solutions AG
In search of a new challenge?
All information about a career at STEINEL Solutions.